pan-users

[Pan-users] VVDQ : moving Pan

From: beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] VVDQ : moving Pan
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:41:32 -0500

I've just installed Fedora on a newer better machine. I then did scp -rp
.pan from the one I've been using, and it moved it all, or seemed to.

On my current machine, I get

address@hidden ~]$ ls .pan
accels.txt              gmane                grc_sub.dat.bak    opera_sub.idx
config.xml              gmane_sub.dat        grc_sub.idx
opera_sub.idx.bak
Giganews                gmane_sub.dat.bak    grc_sub.idx.bak    opera_unsub.dat
Giganews_sub.dat        gmane_sub.idx        grc_unsub.dat
opera_unsub.dat.bak
Giganews_sub.dat.bak    gmane_sub.idx.bak    grc_unsub.dat.bak  opera_unsub.idx
Giganews_sub.idx        gmane_unsub.dat      grc_unsub.idx
opera_unsub.idx.bak
Giganews_sub.idx.bak    gmane_unsub.dat.bak  grc_unsub.idx.bak  profiles.xml
Giganews_unsub.dat      gmane_unsub.idx      messages           profiles.xml.bak
Giganews_unsub.dat.bak  gmane_unsub.idx.bak  opera
Giganews_unsub.idx      grc                  opera_sub.dat
Giganews_unsub.idx.bak  grc_sub.dat          opera_sub.dat.bak
address@hidden ~]$

On the target machine, after doing the scp, I tried opening Pan, and it
acted like it had never heard of me; so I told it as little as possible
and closed it, thinking it might create some files to be scp'd into. But
on that machine, I still get only :

address@hidden ~]$ ls .pan
accels.txt  config.xml  messages  profiles.xml  profiles.xml.bak
address@hidden ~]$

What have I goofed up, and how do I fix it??

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Neo-Redneck Linux Convert
FC4; Pine 4.64, Pan 0.14.2.91; Privoxy 3.0.3; CXO 5.0.1