pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.90 "Sero Sed Serio"

From: Robert Marshall
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.90 "Sero Sed Serio"
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 21:00:06 +0100

Having seen the lack of the preferences option and Charles comment on the
devel list let me add a couple of 'whinges'

- I use tabbed mode that automatically shifts tab on selecting a group or
  an article - at least it did in the last version - now I need to
  manually switch tab and it would be good to have the option to do so
  automatically
- There needs to be some means of clearing the cache (and it would be nice
  to do so on request rather than as in older versions having to switch the
  option, exit, and set the value back - I only want to clear the cache
  *sometimes*)
- A means of migrating .pan to .pan2?
- something else I've now forgotten!

Those are minor niggles it looks good and fast (and I've switched from cvs)

Robert
--
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/
Robert Marshall