pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: best way to tie arrows to expand_row?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: best way to tie arrows to expand_row?
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 09:25:25 -0700

henri naccache posted
<address@hidden>, excerpted
below,  on Mon, 03 Apr 2006 07:17:56 -0700:

> don't know my way around gtk development. what would be the easiest way to
> bind the right arrow key to a call to gtk_tree_view_expand_row?
>
> didn't realize how much i used that function in 0.14 when reading news
> groups

Does the hotkey reassignment not work any more?  (As you can see, I've not
ventured, yet.  If customized hotkeys aren't available, it's likely that I
won't, right away, and that I'll not find it usable when I do test it.)

The way it works in 0.14.x is by hovering your mouse over the menu item in
question and hitting the desired keyboard combo.  (There are a few
unavailable keys, tho, that had to be entered in the accels.txt file
itself, to get them to work.)  That doesn't work any more??