pan-users

[Pan-users] FWIW, there's a Gentoo ebuild for 0.92 in portage, masked

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] FWIW, there's a Gentoo ebuild for 0.92 in portage, masked
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:15:38 -0700

Gentoo users may be interested to know that yes, there /is/ an ebuild for
0.92.  It's in the portage tree, masked of course.  From package.mask:

# Sven Wegener <address@hidden> (09 Apr 2006)
# unstable betas
>=net-nntp/pan-0.92

So all one needs to do is package.unmask it, and you should be set!

I'm merging it to play with and so I can know what to complain about =8^),
but as I want to keep my regular PAN around for normal use until 0.9x
gets a few more working prefs back, I'm going to rename the old executable
so it doesn't get removed in the upgrade.

Charles, you may wish to note that for Gentoo users, 0.9x is in portage,
but masked, on the downloads page.