pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] strange behavior on 0.93, FC3

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] strange behavior on 0.93, FC3
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 09:52:18 -0500

John Aldrich wrote:
Hey... I just installed the RPM I built of 0.93 and noticed something REALLY wierd... whenever I read an article, the right-hand side of the PAN window expands exponentially... right off the side of the screen. I can grab the top of the PAN window and drag the whole thing to the left and eventually I can get to the right-side and shrink it down, but the next time I go to read an article, it will blow up again... Is this because I'm using an older version of GTK or something? Note that this is Fedora Core 3, so it's somewhat out of date, but it's fully updated according to up2date. :-)

Using gtk 2.4, right?