pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.9(Beta) Crashes

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.9(Beta) Crashes
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 13:17:55 -0500

Hermann Schneider wrote:
Hello

im using Ubuntu Breezy, and i tried the new Pan 0.93.
I downloaded it from the Page under "Ubuntu".
The problem is that after i added a server to the Server list. After a
while I get groups, but after clicking on de.comp.os.unix.gnome Pan
crashes. I did a backtrace like the HP it advise to.

If have attached the file.

Hermann

PS: plz, be patient with my English

Mail me your ~/News/Score file offlist, please.