pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: multiserver priorities and posting server

From: lyle
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: multiserver priorities and posting server
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 17:30:55 +0200

lyle wrote:
Hi,
The new multiserver features are great, although I can't figure out
how to prioritize servers when downloading binaries, for example
my ISP's servers is slow and incomplete but it's free so I don't want
to download any BODY from my paying server that is already on this
slow server, even if it takes more time.

Another question, posting a text message to usenet when the newsgroup
is on three different servers, how do make it post on one particular
server ?

so far, I can't post since I've got one read-only server and another
server where I can post, but Pan wants to post on the read-only server

any help appreciated