pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.110 "Beable Beable"

From: Steve Davies
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: ANN: Pan 0.110 "Beable Beable"
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 12:22:35 +0100

On 8/27/06, Artur Jachacy <address@hidden> wrote:

Pan 0.110 for Win32 is
now available at panbuilds.googlepages.com

BTW, attached is a little patch for building Pan on Windows. ;-)

I have also built Pan 0.110 for Win32, including the above patch, and
have packaged it in an installer. The installer .exe is 8.7Mb, as it
includes both debug and stripped builds. I am happy to host this, but
it would seem sensible to add it to panbuilds.googlepages.com... Is
this possible? I do not know anything about how googlepages works.

Regards,
Steve