pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: pcre error (was: undefined reference to iconv)

From: arnuld uttre
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: pcre error (was: undefined reference to iconv)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 20:20:43 +0530

> On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 6:16 PM, Duncan <address@hidden> wrote:

> ..SNIP...
> based ones figured out and get everything including my then three 17"
> monitors working.  Pan was the news app I settled on, KDE was the desktop
> and most other apps were KDE based.)

I also started from KDE and then to GNOEM and today I use wmii window manager.

> BTW, PAN originally stood for "Pimp-Ass Newsreader",

yes, I read it somewhere around 2 years ago.

> As for the original thread topic, I'll look into it and hope to reply
> later, if we're lucky, with a link to an rpm you can try. =:^)

I am thanksful for the help you have provided and I don't think I will
need the help anymore. Think Why ;) . I have got my old computer
couriered to me here from my homeplace and I am running Arch on it,
PAN is fine with this new installation. reagrding installation
problems at office machien, I will simply use my gmail ID and post
using Google Groups.

Thanks anyways :)

--
http://uttre.wordpress.com/2008/05/14/the-lost-love-of-mine/