pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: New version of pan ?

From: Kurt Schilling
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: New version of pan ?
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 15:21:20 -0500

Rui Maciel wrote:
On 01/15/2011 06:11 PM, Maurice Batey wrote:
What is there out there that is more convenient than following
newsgroups?

Although I do follow the occasional user or interest Forum, it is
nowhere near as convenient as following newsgroups via e.g. Pan.

(After trying Pan2, I'm still using Pan1!)

Hear hear.

Adding to that, there is yet a web forum to be developed which offers an
interface which comes close to be as usable, let alone as powerful, as
any random usenet client that anyone is able to point out.

Rui Maciel

Absolutely spot on! As a usenet denizen for a decade and a half or more, I tend to avoid web forums mainly because they are just not user friendly. Just my 2 cents.

Kurt

Electrical short-circuit between power button and chair.