pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Policy discussion: GNKSA

From: Ron Johnson
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Policy discussion: GNKSA
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 21:28:38 -0500

On 07/03/2011 10:27 AM, Heinrich Mueller wrote:
On 07/03/11 13:03, Duncan wrote:
Looking at HMueller's git logs, I'm guessing he had no clue on pan's
history and GNKSA when he did the following commit (log excerpt, there
was more to the commit but this is the pertinent part for us):

[snip]

But I DO feel reasonably strongly that if we decide to dump it, we ask
PKovar to go ahead and remove that GNKSA seal and claim from the site
right away. If we're not compliant and we know it, better to face up to
it than to wait for someone to test pan and ask that we remove the seal.
(Whether there's a legal remedy or not shouldn't matter. Either we're
compliant or we're not, and it's pan's integrity as much as the GNKSA's
at stake if we're simply misrepresenting the case.)

Someone else's turn, now. =:^)

I'll revert that. Sorry about that, I didn't know.

It's my experience that 8 connections more than swamps a connection.

So, I'm of the opinion that "4 connections max" is as out-dated as a Pentium Pro w/ 32 MB RAM.

corrupt."