pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] [judgefudge tree] My eyes, they bleed, my stomach, it d

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] [judgefudge tree] My eyes, they bleed, my stomach, it doesn't
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 01:02:34 -0700

Duncan posted on Wed, 26 Oct 2011 06:45:11 +0000 as excerpted:

> Duncan posted on Wed, 26 Oct 2011 06:41:45 +0000 as excerpted:
>
>> See the attached
>
> OK, so attach it this time! =:^)

Something (either gmane or pan's listserv) seems to have scrubbed the
pan- posted binary, possibly because it didn't like yenc.  Or maybe
it's just held "for moderator approval" and will show up later or
something.

Anyway, let's see if posting via claws-mail directly to the list (with
whatever attachment encoding claws-mail uses, looks like it's
selectable 7-bit, 8-bit, quoted-printable, base64, no yenc, I'll try
8-bit first), bypassing gmane for posting, works...