pan-users

[Pan-users] Can I format displays?

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Can I format displays?
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 20:09:07 +0000 (UTC)

        One of the lists I've followed longest, if not *the* longest,
called Autocat (automated cataloging in libraries), is now gatewayed to
Gmane. That's a great boon to me, inasmuch as I neither catalog books
myself any longer nor want to spend the time I once did.

        There is one small fly in this ointment. Often a whole paragraph
will display as a single very long line. I can deal with -- id est,
change -- that a couple of ways in email. Is there a way to tell Pan I
want it to wrap lines of text in what I read, as it does when I write?

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Linux Power User
Life consists of a long series of senior moments,