pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] View ignored threads?

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] View ignored threads?
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 18:25:33 +0000 (UTC)

Miguel Guedes posted on Mon, 18 Mar 2013 17:04:50 +0000 as excerpted:

> I've ignored a few threads by mistake whilst testing out pan but can't
> seem to find an option that allows me to view such ignored threads. How
> can one do so?
>
> I've read somewhere that one would have to hit filters and set a score
> of -9999 but can't seem to find a filters option either.
>
> I know I'm missing something here; what it is?

Easy enough once you see it. =:^)

View menu, header-pane, match scores of -9999/ignored. =:^)

Except... if you've set an automatic action (general preferences, actions
tab, new enough feature you might not have it if your pan is too old) to
delete ignored, then they may no longer be there to show.

Of course if you set the action to auto-mark-read for ignored, and have
pan set to match only unread, that'd be an issue too, but that one's
fixable; just toggle the match only unread item or toolbar button.