pan-users

[Pan-users] Highlight a group?

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Highlight a group?
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 16:46:23 -0000 (UTC)

        I keep Pan subscribed to two sorts of groups: ones that I check
daily, and others that I seldom do.

        I would like to do in the group list something like the color
coding available in the header lists. If this is feasible now, how would
I do it? Or might it become a legitimate feature request?
--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Power User
Remember I know little (precious little!) of where up is.