pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] pan 0.147 wants mime 2.0 >= 2.6 when I have installed gm

From: Pedro
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] pan 0.147 wants mime 2.0 >= 2.6 when I have installed gmime 3.2.7
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 07:24:18 +1100

hi, did you not get my post to this email group with my solution, several days ago, similar to yours but in more detail.

[ off topic ]

I've also had problems with secure servers, on again off again, I will do a purge of pan and a clean install. I might even have to dig into the source code. I could go back to using stunnel to achieve secure nntp. (I use a vpn anyway)

[ off topic ]

and my old datasets, groups, headers etc did not follow through either, but I can start again on them, or try the clean install and copying them over.

my home partition in Ubuntu/Linux is on another physical partition if that has anything to do with it.

and import group headers would be a good feature, but i wont push my luck.

regds

peter