pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan not working

From: Dieter Britz
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan not working
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 15:07:56 +0100

I have used Pan for years on my Ubuntu and Kubuntu laptops,
but from a few months ago it stopped working - no newsgroups.
If I subscribe to one, it seems to enter it in the list of groups but
when I click on it, nothing happens, see the screenshot.

I use eternal-september.org as the news server and am a
subscriber - it all worked fine before until it died.

What can be going on here? How do I get back on?

Dieter