[Paparazzi-devel] launch GCS with -edit option using Live CD

From: John Koches
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] launch GCS with -edit option using Live CD
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:05:29 -0400

Hello Everyone:

Still plugging away here.  Today's question, how do you launch the GCS with the -edit option using the Live CD package?  Is this even possible.  I have developed and registered background images for the field where I intend to test the autopilot.  I would like to create a simulation for that specific geography.  Can I do this with the Live CD?

I have ordered and received Debian and have a computer to operate Linux, but I haven't actually loaded the operating system yet.  I thought I would take the Live CD package as far as I could so that I understood the limitations.  We have so little experience with Linux that I am concern we will be using a lot of our time just getting a system stable.

As always, thank you for all your help.

jkk