[Paparazzi-devel] xml-light.cma not found

From: Tom Apker
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] xml-light.cma not found
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 12:12:45 -0500

Good day,

   I have just about everything ready to go on Ubuntu, but when I try to run "make demo" it halts with an error message that appears to be caused by the following:
 LD simstl
 xml-light.cma not found

(not the exact text, as the laptop i'm using is currently on another job)

but "% locate xml-light" returns
"/usr/local/xmi-light-install-dir/xml-light.cma"

   I haven't seen anything in the Paparazzi source tree that explicity points to a location for xml-light.cma, and when i tried to install the packages I got a couple error messages about the xml-light set.  One user on the forums reported success setting up the source code in a chroot environement and installing an older version of xml-light, among other things, but before I did that I thought I would ask if it was possible to explicitly change where the software looked for that file.

Cheers,

tom