RE: [Paparazzi-devel] FBW and AP...

From: Roman Krashanitsa
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] FBW and AP...
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 16:54:04 -0700

 Alexis,

How to switch between ap modes depends on you and your particular design.
Two methods to switch mode are already implemented. Those are through RC and
through the uplink using radio modem. This function only switches the mode
when you invoke it using one or another method. It does not "hold" or
preserve the selected mode. So several methods to switch are implemented,
you may use them all. The last selected autopilot mode will be the one that
is active.

Take a look at radio configuration files. There you can find bindings to the
switches on the RC unit. Also, take a look at tuning.xml file in the
conf/setings directory.

Roman