Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Poll about RC settings

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Poll about RC settings
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 13:02:14 +0100

Dear Pascal,

we are the last one which use the RC channels to set the gains for the feedback loops, we also use the same ground station for the AVR and Tiny autopilots. In this case we use the analog output from the tiny to make the downlink via the audio channel of the video transmitter. The downlink works over the audio channel and has no need of of separate hardware on the ground station and airplane. It would be nice if this feature is hold in future. A friend is developing a avr contoller to extend the Graupner mx12 transmitter up to 10 (12) channels. If his work is finish setting is possible with the RC uplink.

Heinirch

It would be nice to have this feature in future.

address@hidden schrieb:

Hi,

in a code cleaning process (it happens :-), we are about to remove the radio
control settings feature. Would it be a problem for any user ? If somebody
answers "yes", we will probably convince him that it is a lot easier to use a
datalink !

--Pascal