Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny v2

From: Uttam Chandrashekhar
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny v2
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 06:52:16 -0800 (PST)

OK, Finished rigging up the USB cable as suggested. I hoked the USB cable onto the Tiny USB, then plugged the USB into the laptop and powered the board. The current draw increased to about 106-110ma. I started Paparazzi center and loaded the MJ1 airframe, when I changed the target to AP and hit the upload button, it says this towards the very end:

USB error: Operation not permitted
Found USB device
Unlock Failed
make[1]***[upload]error1