Re: [Paparazzi-devel] gps_nmea tested

From: Marcus Wolschon
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] gps_nmea tested
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:20:40 +0100

address@hidden schrieb:
Hi,
The "plane" is still stuck in "while !GpsFixValid()"
even as it has a good 3d-fix and GpsFixValid() returns
true. Did you find out the problem ? You can add some printf in the navigation
automata (var/AC/flight_plan.h) if needed ...
Not yet.
I noticed that during compilation gcc complained that
it had no import for GpsFixValid() and has to auto-generate
a method-signature. But then the linker did not complain,
so the method must have been found.

I'm currently researching some hardware-issue and will
hopefully have time to get back to the autopilot next week.
(Just after I get to write better metrics for the Traveling-Salesman
 -navigator to present it on FOSGISS.)
the GCS does not allow zooming out very far.
Should there ever be jets or other very fast
drones you can loose them within seconds.
  Get a larger screen :-)
Actually I'm working with 1920x1200.
You can't get much larger then this on a laptop. ;)

As I said, it's probably no issue yet but may become one
when drones are spread over a larger area or you are
finally allowed to fligh out of sight.

Is anyone working on getting OpenStreetMap or
OpenAerialMap as a background-layer?

Marcus