Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Centre - 2 problems

From: Paul Rawlinson
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Centre - 2 problems
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 16:22:38 -0000

Hi,

Thanks for your very quick response.

I removed these definitions and now the build process gets further but I am now receiving a different error! After installing the Paparazzi package from new (v3.2-2) should I be receiving these errors? I'm afraid that something may be wrong with the install although the package installer reported that everything installed correctly.
The errors I am now receiving are regarding 'undeclared identifiers'.
Would you say it is easier if I start with a clean flight_plan file and create the definitions from scratch instead of trying to build files using the example flight_plans?

Thanks in advance,
Paul.