[Paparazzi-devel] RE: RE: Updates to Getting Hardware for Paparazzi Proj

From: David
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] RE: RE: Updates to Getting Hardware for Paparazzi Project
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 10:30:09 -0700

Hi Pascal,

You are welcome, as pricing is reduced for us we pass it along. Also anyone wishing to place a large order and does not mind a short wait (approx 12-14 days). We can reduce the cost even more.

Assembled "Tiny 2.11" are available either:
 a. with GPS (fully assembled with LEA-4P and 18mm Antenna)
 b. without GPS (no LEA-4P or 18mm Antenna)
*This is for those who may wish to use the Paparazzi External GPS module (we will carry this as well in time) or another GPS module.

FYI for all:
*Tiny1.3 will soon also be available with the same options
*For those who wish to build their own GPS we have negotiated favorable pricing with u-blox and this week plan to sell the modules on the Web Store *18mm Sangshin Antenna is also available. We have 10 in stock now.
*We also plan to sell "kits" so someone can purchase all components to build Tiny1.3 or Tiny2.11 themselves (PCB, components, GPS module, antenna + cables to program). We need a little time as we work to have everything automated to reduce errors and overhead.
(See Getting Hardware for URL)

May I ask you Pascal, is Paparazzi planning to design any completely airframes? A paparazzi designed airplane? It would be great to have an RTF complete solution as well for those who want to start using Paparazzi quickly.

--David