Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Interference Problems - PPM Tapping

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Interference Problems - PPM Tapping
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 02:49:58 GMT

The ppm wire is very sensitive, keep it short (< 5cm if possible) and twist the three wires together tightly.  Wrap these wires through a ferrite ring if needed.  The modem and video TX will also cause a great deal of R/C interference, keep their antennas far away and perpendicular t the R/C antenna.

-- "Mohit Mundhra" <address@hidden> wrote:
I am using Futaba R156F ppm receiver with the Tiny 1.1 board. After tapping the PPM Signal from the receiver, I am able to move the servos and the throttle. But it is giving some interference problem which was not there before I have soldered the cable to the receiver for PPM signal tapping.

Is there any special cable to be used for signal tapping or is it due to some other problem ??

--
mundhra

--
Mohit Mundhra