Re: [Paparazzi-devel] roll rate loop

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] roll rate loop
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 08:13:57 +0200

Hi,

the separate configuration for the rate loop was the "old way". Please follow funjet1.xml as an example

--Pascal

Uttam Chandrashekhar wrote:
Hi all,

I was looking at various airframe files, and noticed the new ones have a separate roll rate loop, with separate gains for hi and low throttles, roll rate setpoint and roll rate max setpoint. Funjet1.xml does not have an explicit roll rate loop defined, but it has roll attitude and roll rate gains, as described in the very popular (:D) paparazzi manual. Do I implement the separate roll rate loop in my plane config, or do I stick to how its defined in funjet1.xml?

-Thanks,
Uttam