Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Voice Not Working in GCS w/ Hardy

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Voice Not Working in GCS w/ Hardy
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 08:28:23 +0200

Hi,

are you sure the server is running ? Try

sudo /etc/init.d/speech-dispatcher restart

on my Hardy box, I have to edit the /etc/default/speech-dispatcher file and replace a "no" by a "yes", and then start the daemon

--Pascal

Daniel Morgan wrote:
When launching my link with the autopilot in get an error about the voice... Here is the message:
client: Speech Dispatcher failed to open: Connection refused
I am not sure why i am getting this.. I really could use some help on this since the voice is actually a big help when in the field