[Paparazzi-devel] Tiny 2.11 supply

From: Santi Finland
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny 2.11 supply
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 09:58:57 +0200

Hi list!

I am starting to work with the Tiny V2.11 boards. I intend to use the
5V power provided by the voltage regulator on the boards to supply
servos, modems, video systems and the rest of the payload, but I have
doubts about the way to power the motor. I have a Flighrpower
EVO25-2170 3S LiPo battery and I would use a simple voltage divider to
supply the Tiny boards and the motor. Maybe I am overlooking some
important matter. Could you tell me a better way to supply than the
one I have just described?

Thank you in advance for your help.

BR