[Paparazzi-devel] RCEvent

From: Simon Jobin
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] RCEvent
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 00:23:28 -0400

Hi

We would like to be able to modify or activate a bloc within the flight plan using the RC controller. During a normal autonomous flight, we want the pilot to activate or deactivate the bloc at anytime. We wanted to use the RCEvent but that don't compile. Is RCEvent are still supported? Is there replacement function available? If so, could you please provides some details on how to use them.

Thank you

Simon Jobin
www.vamudes.com