Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Multiplex microjet airframe

From: Volker Cordes
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Multiplex microjet airframe
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:54:50 +0200

Hello

Multiplex stopped Microjet production in late 2007. Meanwhile they got so many requests for it they decided to offer an all white "bag version" of it, starting in Germany probably in autumn. Thats what the support told me the other day.

Currently you can buy kits of it, here http://www.nitroplanes.com/wa3arfdr11ep.html and at least one other source in the U.S. They feature white EPP while the original MPX Microjet came in blue... no idea about the quality. But you wont think too much considering the price...

Regards
volker

-------- Original-Nachricht --------