RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi in the UK?

From: Electro-Technik
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi in the UK?
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 10:51:25 +0100

Chen,

Many thanks for getting in touch. If it is electronic components that you
are short of I may be able to help.

Do you know how much "active" interest there is in Paparazzi in the UK? - I
have only had one other response and that was from Toby Seaman in Surrey. -
Surely there are more tha three of us interested?

Regards

Alan Kitching  (address@hidden)  +441642 763037