Re: [Paparazzi-devel] where to get XBee Pro ZB modules?

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] where to get XBee Pro ZB modules?
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 08:09:22 -0800

FYI: http://www.digi.com/support/kbase/kbaseresultdetl.jsp?id=3025

I will start converting the v2.5 modules I have to ZB.

Regards,
David Conger

On Oct 29, 2008, at 5:05 AM, Felix Ruess wrote:

Hi guys,

does anyone know where to get the Digi XBee Pro ZB modules in Europe? I could not find a single supplier so far. Digikey has them, but does not ship them to Europe. I'm looking for the XBP24-Z7SIT-004 (with the RP-SMA connector) and the XBP24-Z7WIT-004 (with the integrated wired antenna). Or the new DigiMesh Pro modules, they have the same hardware and just different firmware.
PPZUAV and sparkfun only have the old XBee Pro ZNet 2.5 modules...

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Felix