Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi --- getting involved

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi --- getting involved
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 21:05:23 -0800

Hi Paul,

I'm not local (San Diego area) but not as far away as most of the Paparazzi regulars. However, the USA community is growing fast so look for many more USA based Paparazzi projects. In the works are new groups from MIT, UCLA, AZ State, researchers back in the Michigan area and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few more already in the midst of their Paparazzi project builds.

I believe it seems to be a project where if you see a way to jump in and do it you can. I really wonder now though if there is another list now because this one sure has died down to almost nothing.

Welcome,
David Conger