Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi now under Subversion (SVN)

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi now under Subversion (SVN)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 12:51:28 +0100

Hi Pascal,

Sorry again that I sent out the message before time. I think it will take the savannah hackers 2-3 days to load the dump I made into SVN.

Yes, there is http access for anonymous checkouts under http://svn.savannah.nongnu.org/svn/paparazzi/paparazzi3/trunk
But it is slower than the svn method and there doesn't seem to be https access.

Member write access will be done using the Subversion over SSH method:
svn co svn+ssh://address@hidden/paparazzi/paparazzi3/trunk

Write access is restricted to the same persons as before. The permissions are the same as for CVS. (I think, but since I'm not an admin I can't check that or grant permissions).

Cheers, Felix