[Paparazzi-devel] About the turning radius restraint

From: Long Di
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] About the turning radius restraint
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 22:16:58 -0600

Dear all,
I am trying to figure out how small radius our UAV can turn, and I noticed there "nav_radius" for a default value. I could findĀ  it is defined as DEFAULT_CIRCLE_RADIUS, but I could not find what is the value and where to define DEFAULT_CIRCLE_RADIUS. Does anybody by chance have an idea? Thanks in advance!

Dee (OSAM UAV Team member)

--
Long Di, Graduate Research Assistant
Center for Self-Organizing and Intelligent Systems (CSOIS),