[Paparazzi-devel] IR sensors, modem

From: GARCIA ALVAREZ, ANA
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] IR sensors, modem
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 08:18:52 +0200

Hi all, this is a newbie,

I will work with the Paparazzi in my end of studies project(supported as I am attending an intership) and now I’m trying to acquire the hardware, but ppzuav is no longer providing the complete assembled pack(and chebuzz is not available), or the single IR sensors(only the PCB-I don’t feel confident enough to develop the IR  all alone). I have found these sensors AttoPilot XYZ Horizon Sensor in diydrones and I wonder if they would run with the tiny2.1.(or if there is another option available)

I also have doubts with the modem hardware, I have read about the XBee Pro 868 problems, I don’t know if the XBee Pro 900 can be used in Europe(Spain)…is XBee Pro 2.4GHz the best option unless you want to handle a video camera onboard?

Thanks