[Paparazzi-devel] Planes flies an eight-figure in AUTO2

From: Joseph Metz
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Planes flies an eight-figure in AUTO2
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 16:10:28 +0200

Hello,

after buying an TwinstarII with TWOG and setting up the GCS (thanks to the guys at the Akaflieg Bremen) i read the manual and website several times carefully and did many testflights today. The plane flies now perfect in AUTO1 mode but when i switch to AUTO2 it always flies eight-figures (Throttle off, elevator upwards with the value of PITCH_MAX_SETPOINT).
I changed many variables and diferent flightplans but nothing happened.
Here is a short movie of the failure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5pR_zqFJvc (switched on AUTO2 after 5 seconds).

I will do some more test flights and hope that someone can give me a hint which variable i have to change in the airframe-file.

Regards,
Joseph