[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi & X-Plane

From: lex
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi & X-Plane
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 08:25:03 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

we are a group of students from Munich, Germany. Currently we are flying a
Twinstar equipped with Paparazzi.

My question is, has anybody already done some work on connecting Paprazzi
to X-Plane via UDP? Basically I would like to control an aircraft in
X-Plane with Paparazzi to do some tuning, gain adjustment, etc.
My problem is how to get in and out of Paparazzi (data input and output
to/from X-Plane is no problem).

Any code or hint how to get started would be appreciated. :)

Regards,
Werner