Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Issues building

From: Nathan Aherne
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Issues building
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 14:00:26 +1000

As I have asked the same question twice in one month and not received a reply, I assume its something I have done which is stupid. Saying this, I have read everything I can on the subject and cannot find my error, so I would really appreciate some help. I have used this flight plan before and it worked, hence why I am confused.

I have some more information on my issue. If I remove any reference to PolygonSurvey from my flight plan (but still keep the references to OSAMNav.c and OSAMNav.h) and try to compile, I still get the same RotateAndTranslateToWorld compile issue, see below:

************************************************************************************************************************
CC /home/nathanaherne/paparazzi3/var/Hopper/sim/OSAMNav.o
OSAMNav.c: In function ‘InitializePolygonSurvey’:
OSAMNav.c:66: warning: ‘Corners’ may be used uninitialized in this function
LD /home/nathanaherne/paparazzi3/var/Hopper/sim/simsitl
/home/nathanaherne/paparazzi3/var/Hopper/sim/OSAMNav.o: In function `PolygonSurvey':
OSAMNav.c:(.text+0x98): undefined reference

Sometimes after the "OSAMNav.c:(.text+0x98): undefined reference" it references RotateAndTranslateToWorld" (a number of times) which is why I know this is where the issue is.

Kindest regards,

Nathan Aherne
Reddog Technology
Mob: 0402 555 080