Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FAQ - Are internal combustion engines supported?

From: Adrian Lauf
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FAQ - Are internal combustion engines supported?
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 01:09:55 -0500

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, what you have written should be correct. I might suggest that a minimum value of 0.4 is far too high. Anything over 0.15 is probably too high, from my own experience. At cruise you don't need much throttle from the ICE, also true for electrics (of course, this depends on the airframe you're using.) Let me know if you need further help.