[Paparazzi-devel] booz RADIO_CONTROL_SPEKTRUM_MODEL

From: antoine drouin
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] booz RADIO_CONTROL_SPEKTRUM_MODEL
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 01:59:25 +0200

Hello

I have moved the RADIO_CONTROL_SPEKTRUM_MODEL definition from
conf/autopilot/subsystems/booz2_radio_control_spektrum.makefile to the
airframe file

Please add something like :

ap.CFLAGS +=
-DRADIO_CONTROL_SPEKTRUM_MODEL_H=\"radio_control/booz_radio_control_spektrum_dx7se.h\"

to the makefile section of your airframe file if you're including
$(CFG_BOOZ)/subsystems/booz2_radio_control_spektrum.makefile

for the moment you can choose between :
  - radio_control/booz_radio_control_spektrum_dx7se.h which is my dx7se mode 1
  - booz_radio_control_spektrum_dx7se_joby.h which is a dx7se mode 3

This file should disappear anyway as soon as we've figured the
complete spektrum message and the decoding code gets smarter

Regards

Poine