[Paparazzi-devel] Any Italian Paparazziers?

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Any Italian Paparazziers?
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 00:29:41 +0100

Hi all,

We've been hired to carry out a volcanic gas sensing experiment on three
volcanoes in the south of Italy.  However, as our gear is pretty delicate and
we don't trust airlines, we are planning to drive from the UK to Sicily, with a
stop somewhere along the way, probably Florence.  If Florence, we have
somewhere to stay but need secure parking as we are towing a trailer.

I was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere we could park a car and trailer
overnight in Florence safely?  In return, we can offer paparazzi help if you
need it, plus beverages of your choice.  Just thought I'd put this out on the
off-chance.
Was also wondering if anyone has experience of taking nitro fuel (~20l) on a
cross channel ferry.

Many thanks!
--G