Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Electrical connections with the Tiny and PPM Enco

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Electrical connections with the Tiny and PPM Encoder Board
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:10:20 +1000

Sorry Ana, I just looked at the wiki again and now get the "RC
Receiver classix.jpg" reference. I never noticed SERV_RST and SERV_CLK
before, whoops :)

In the wiki, section "R/C Receiver Interface" (*) it says:

 * ...3 wires to the receiver (power and PWM)
 * Cut the PWM trace and route it...
 * ...4 wires (Ground, PWM-in, PWM-out, Reset)...

Shouldn't it say "PPM" instead of "PWM"?

If this is not an error, then I'm clearly confused and now fear a Heisencrash.

Chris Gough

(*) here http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Other_Hardware#R.2FC_Receiver_Interface