[Paparazzi-devel] Re:Electrical connections in the airborne equipment.

From: flyordie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re:Electrical connections in the airborne equipment.
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 18:09:21 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Helge,

Great picture! http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Image:Diagram.png

I did almost the same setup for my Twinstar II and it s working pretty good for
some hours 20-30h?
The only thing I have made different is my receiver and encoder board is
powered out of the TWOG in addition I have coupled two BEC s
I have two ESC with a continuos 5 Ams BEC installed within my airframe and
wanted to use them both. I have some bad experience with burned ESC so I
coupled them with two diods to prevent the two regulators fiting each other.
For me is working just fine and has the advantage that I won t lose control of
all actuators if one ESC fails.

cheers Tobi