[Paparazzi-devel] booz_main 5V Digital

From: Zimmermann
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] booz_main 5V Digital
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:13:56 +0200

Hi paparazzi-team!

We are about to build up a paparazzi booz controlled Oktokopter and still searching for a part we did not find in the docu/archives.

So what part is the REG5VD on the booz_main board? It's just labeled wit PTH_TH in Eagle which does not say anything to me. On the photos it looks like a small board itself ?! Can I use any 12V to 5V regulator I like or is there any special which would be best?

Thanks for your help!

Alex
--
EMS Dr. Thomas Wuensche e.K.