[Paparazzi-devel] Booz sim: Fatal GCS command errors

From: Stephen L Hulme
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Booz sim: Fatal GCS command errors
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 12:51:03 +1300

Hi Guys and maybe Felix in particular.

I noticed when executing JSBSim commands within the GCS rather than a terminal I get the following errors
Inevitably the "PASettings" window fails to open.

Run '/home/stephen/boozsim/paparazzi3/sw/ground_segment/tmtc/messages '
Run '/home/stephen/boozsim/paparazzi3/sw/ground_segment/tmtc/settings '
Run '/home/stephen/boozsim/paparazzi3/sw/ground_segment/tmtc/server '
Fatal error: exception Failure("File not found: /home/stephen/boozsim/paparazzi3/conf/airframes/funjetmm.xml")
Read Socket : Connection reset by peer
Read Socket : Connection reset by peer
Broadcasting on network 127.255.255.255, port 2010

It is the same when I try to execute my built quadrotor airframe (AP) within the GCS. The only difference is that I get another airframe.xml cited. In this case a 'twinstar.xml. I do expect a fatal exception error when my modems are not live but not a call to another irrelevant airframe.

Regards

Stephen