[Paparazzi-devel] Reply to "ppm encoder (address@hidden)"

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to "ppm encoder (address@hidden)"
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 21:54:02 +0300

Hi.
I haven't lost the link due to the ppm encoder even once but this behavior makes me think that you either

1) have a noisy power supply (interference from motor, modem ,etc) and the bodlevel fuses of the mega processor are not set so the board does not reset after a voltage drop. If you have a programmer verify that the bodlevel is set to 4.3v and that you do not draw too much current from the onboard 5v regulator.

2) the board got into the setup procedure (try cleaning the board with alcohol)

Chris