Re: [Paparazzi-devel] USB error: Operation not permitted

From: Eric Parsonage
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] USB error: Operation not permitted
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 23:39:40 +1030

Rui,

notice that the error says  cannot stat `/conf/system/udev/rules/10-paparazzi.rules': No such file or directory

what Felix meant is for you to make the derectory that is the paparazzi root direcory into the current working directory then issue the command he gave yo
you where trying to copy from /conf/system/udev/rules/10-paparazzi.rules not conf/system/udev/rules/10-paparazzi.rules  with the paparazzi root being the current working directory

So wherever you installed paparazzi is the directory you need to be in when you issue the command that Felix gave you.

Eric