Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Improving Auto2 flying.

From: Helge Walle
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Improving Auto2 flying.
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 00:32:16 +0100

And of course thanks to Serge for fixing it!
Helge.

2010/12/11 Helge Walle <address@hidden>
Thanks for the fix Felix,

Normally I start GCS by by hitting Execute in Paparazzi Center.

I tried the command line option by stopping GCS in Paparazzi Center, entering the option and then hitting redo. This worked just fine.

Is there somewhere I can enter the option before the first start of the GCS?

Thanks,
Helge.